Employee recognition programs are a long-term process and should cover the entire employee lifecycle. Departing employees also deserve praise for their contributions to your company!
Sending a nice farewell email to employees who are leaving is always a good idea. Here are some phrases you can include in your message:
46) We are sad to see you go, but with your skills and personality, we are sure that you will thrive in your future ventures! 🚀
47) We are rooting for you and wish you luck and happiness in the future. Thanks again for being an amazing coworker and a great asset to the company! 😄
48) Words cannot express our gratitude for everything you have done for the company, but we will try anyway: THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! 🙏
49) We will greatly miss your unique personality and your hard work. Saying goodbye is difficult, so we will just part with a huge “thank you, we wish you the very best for the future!” 💛
50) We wouldn’t be as successful if it wasn’t for your hard work and dedication, so let’s say goodbye with a collective round of applause! 👏👏🎊