Did you know that 78% of employees are ready to stay in their company if they are presented with career and growth opportunities during their onboarding? If you are looking to increase your employee retention rates, ongoing training and development strategies are your safest bet.
24) You have done a great job during your first months with us! If you feel like something needs to be further explored and requires more training, we’d be glad to help.
25) I see that you are frequently using this tool. If you think that you might learn more about its features to gain efficiency, we can schedule a training session.
26) Now that you are getting used to your daily tasks, feel free to explore new tools and possible projects, I’d love to consider new avenues with you!
27) This tool can be used in many different positions in the company, so feel free to ask your coworkers how they use it.
28) You are doing great in your new role! I hope you know that you will always be encouraged to learn and grow in the company, and we’re here to help you in that sense.
29) Now that you are properly settled in your position, what skill would you like to learn or improve?
30) We’re very happy to see you getting used to your tasks. How do you want to grow in your position and in the company in the future?
Your employee engagement strategies should start early in the employee onboarding process, and ongoing learning is a great asset to highlight as part of your corporate values. So be sure to communicate effectively on the matter!